Pharmacogenetics is an expanding field of medicine that helps doctors and patients understand how individuals metabolize different drugs. TreatGxPlus is a new genetic test within the realm of pharmacogenetics that looks at an individual’s response to different drug therapies by analyzing certain genes.
Join us for the first webinar in our Precision Health Webinar Series designed to educate you on TreatGxPlus, including how this genetic test can provide you and your physician with additional insight as to which medication and its dosage is best for you.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Genetics 101
- Different ways drugs are metabolized
- What TreatGxPlus is and how it can help
- How to get started with testing
- …and more!
You may benefit from TreatGxPlus if:
- You are taking multiple medications (polypharmacy)
- You are struggling to find an effective medication
- You want to understand how your genetic breakdown affects future prescriptions
- You might be embarking on a new treatment plan
To access this FREE webinar about TreatGxPlus, please tell us a little about yourself: