When it comes to travel, many of us are more concerned with what clothes to take than how we can pack for our health. Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, to Burma or Spain, backpacking or staying in 5-star resorts, it’s important to be aware of the risks you may encounter.
Join Amra Dizdarevic, Family Health Nurse Practitioner at Copeman Healthcare, as she discusses the health risks for exotic destinations and provides tips on how to keep you and your family healthy on the move.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Which immunizations should be up-to-date (including measles)
- Commonly provided travel vaccines
- Travel-specific vaccinations (ex. yellow fever, rabies)
- Insect-transmitted diseases and precautions
- How to book a travel health consultation
- …and more!
To access this FREE webinar about travel health, please tell us a little about yourself: