Have you ever wondered why you don’t feel great after eating certain foods? Do you avoid particular meals because you know they will make you feel uncomfortable as your body digests? Your genes make you unique, and not everyone metabolizes food and nutrients in the same way. Similar to having your own program at the gym, genetic testing now makes it possible to personalize what you put in your body.
Nutrigenetics is the study of the interplay between the genes you were born with, your nutrition and health outcomes. It’s a guide to personalizing your diet. By matching what you eat with your unique genetic profile, the Nutrigenomix® test suggests how you can optimize your energy potential and improve your health.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- An introduction to genetics
- Different lifestyle factors impacted by your genes
- How to get started with testing
- …and more!
You may benefit from Nutrigenomix if:
- You suspect you have food intolerances
- You have metabolic health issues
- You have sport-nutrition optimization goals
- You are experiencing weight-management challenges