Osteoarthritis (OA) is the most common type of arthritis and affects nearly 5 million Canadians. OA has previously been viewed as a condition that develops in old age; however, 30 to 40 percent of people between the ages of 50 and 70 years are affected by OA.
In this webinar hosted by Agnieszka Inglot, Kinesiologist at Copeman Healthcare, listeners will learn about ways they can manage their osteoarthritis, and about the evidence-based exercise program called Good Life with OsteoArthritis (GLA:D). GLA:D, like most rehabilitation regimes, is designed to help patients achieve reduced pain, improved function and greater quality of life.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What osteoarthritis is, risk factors and symptoms
- Current available treatments for osteoarthritis
- The GLA:D program in Canada
- How to self-manage your symptoms
- Why and how exercise can help with your osteoarthritis
- How to cope with the difficulties of daily activities associated with osteoarthritis
To access this FREE webinar about osteoarthritis, please tell us a little about yourself: