Dementia is a general term for symptoms that are caused by disorders affecting the brain. These symptoms may include memory loss, troubles thinking, problem solving or speaking. Alzheimer’s disease is the most common of all dementias. It is a progressive brain disease characterized by severe memory loss, and is a chronic condition that has both genetic (inherited) and non-genetic causes.
In this webinar, Dr. Tracy Thomson, Family Physician at Copeman Healthcare, will provide an overview of dementia and Alzheimer’s, including understanding the epidemic of cognitive decline, the different types of dementia, symptoms to watch for, and prevention tactics to reduce your risk.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The health epidemic of cognitive decline
- The role of neuroinflammation in dementia and Alzheimer’s
- The gut-brain and immune system-brain connection
- The different types of dementia and presenting symptoms
- Prevention tactics, including tips to reduce risk of cognitive decline and dementia
- …and more!
To access this FREE webinar about dementia and Alzheimer’s, please tell us a little about yourself: