International travel offers many unexpected challenges, but illness should never be one of them. Our travel health experts can educate you on health risks for exotic destinations and counsel you on how to avoid any nasty surprises. Let us keep you healthy and on the move.
Did you know?
- A trip to the Dominican Republic puts you at risk of acquiring malaria
- Some countries can refuse entry if you don’t have proof you’ve received a certain vaccine
- 50% of travelers can expect to have at least one episode of traveler’s diarrhea during their trip
Copeman Healthcare Centre is committed to addressing the health needs of travelers venturing to international destinations.
- Travel consultations including a complete risk assessment of your destination
- Guidance on required vaccines
- Anti-malarial medications
- Prevention and management of traveler’s diarrhea
- Destination-specific patient education
Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, to Burma or Spain, backpacking or staying in 5-star resorts, it’s important to be aware of the risks you may encounter. Knowing your risks can help you protect yourself and your loved ones. Our travel medicine experts are available at our Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton Centres.
Please contact us at least 4 weeks prior to your departure. Appointments are available for those who are not Copeman Healthcare clients on a fee-for-service basis.
Copeman Healthcare is a designated Yellow Fever Vaccine clinic.