https://www.copemanhealthcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/peanut-butter-protein-energy-bites-recipe.jpg 328 862 Susan Howell https://www.copemanhealthcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/copeman-healthcare.png Susan Howell2017-06-30 01:29:202017-06-30 01:29:20Peanut Butter Energy Bites
Peanut Butter Energy Bite Ingredients:
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- ¼ cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1/8 cup dairy free dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/8 cup hemp hearts
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2/3 cup oats
- Pulse soaked dates in food processor until dates paste forms a ball
- Add ingredients to food processor. Pulse ingredients for 5-10 seconds until roughly combined.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls. Place rolled balls onto baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Place balls into freezer for 15 minutes to set. Once set; place energy bites into freezer safe container or prepackage into baggies to grab when on the run.
Nutrition Facts (per ball):
- 100 calories
- 13.7g carbohydrates
- 2g fiber
- 3g protein