Summer is here, and there’s nothing like turning on the grill and finding new, fresh ways to present your veggies. This recipe is simple and tasty, and a great addition to barbecued chicken, fish or pork tenderloin. It will last for several days in the fridge.
- Two medium fennel bulbs
- One large diced pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- One can of chickpeas, drained & rinsed (540ml)
- Two table spoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of red wine vinaigrette
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Chop fennel bulbs (removing the tall, green stalks and using only the white bulb).
- Combine fennel with one large diced red pepper, chopped cilantro, crumbled feta cheese, chickpeas, olive oil and red wine vinaigrette.
- Toss well. Salt & pepper to taste.
Per 1 Serving
|Calories (kcal)||180||Carbohydrate (g)||19|
|Fat (g)||8||Protein (g)||7|
|Saturated fat (g)||3||Fibre||5|