Family Doctor-led Ongoing Healthcare Program
The care of a private family doctor, integrated with a dedicated team of professionals providing you the attention you deserve, 365 days a year
What is the LifePlus Program?
The LifePlus Program is Copeman Healthcare’s premier primary care program. It’s all-inclusive and delivers modern, evidence-based healthcare – with a focus on prevention and health management.
It integrates the care of expert physicians (family doctors*) with the specialized expertise of a multi-professional team for optimal disease prevention and health management.
The LifePlus program provides you with year-round medical care in an unhurried, on-time and collaborative manner – bringing together the combined expertise of over 175 on-staff medical professionals. It offers uninsured services for health-conscious people who want the support and availability of an expert medical and health team when they need it.
Learn more about Clinical Pathways
All clients of the LifePlus Program also receive:
- Gold standard of preventive medicine
- Ongoing support from a team of caring professionals
- Flexible, convenient appointments
- Comfortable, modern facilities
- Navigation of public and private health systems
- Convenience of an on-site laboratory
- Personal and group education
- Optional access to Best Doctors of Canada
- 24/7 online health management system called Carebook™ (health records, risk status, surveillance, test results, resources and more)
- Automated notification of laboratory and other results
- Reminders for scheduled tests and examinations
- Accessible downtown location
- Complimentary MacKay CEO Forums Community Membership (12 months) for clients that meet MacKay CEO Forums qualifying criteria
LifePlus Program Fees
LifePlus Program First Year Annual Fee – $4,495
LifePlus Program Annual Renewal Fee (Year 2 and beyond) – $3,495
Fees for the LifePlus Program are strictly for the uninsured components listed above. The components with an asterisk (*), including a physician visit, personalized lab screening based on gender and risk profile, a comprehensive physician visit or any other publicly insured services will be billed to the provincial health insurance plan by Copeman Healthcare or physicians working at the Centre when they are considered insured services. Purchase of the LifePlus Program is not a pre-condition to access to insured physician services.